When it comes to feature lights and signs, we can do anything. And we’ll do it well!
Any style, shape, size, finish – whatever your imagination can conjure up, our designers and craftsmen will translate into reality. We take immense pride in creating distinctive custom lights that are true to their brief and ring of quality and style.
It’s pretty simple and we’ll guide you through every step of the process.
1. Let’s chat
– We can manufacture to plan if you already have a design idea or spec.
– If you’re not sure what you want, we can chat through what you want the light for, the styles of light that you like (Americana, Deco, Vintage…you name it). We’ll then come up with some design ideas.
– We’ll discuss general points such as where it will be used, whether it will be portable and the space that it will go in so that we can make relevant suggestions regarding the design.
2. Design Proposals & Detail
– We’ll present some suggested designs based on the initial brief/conversation.
– We can show very realistic mock-ups which will bring to life how the light will look.
– We can take a picture of your space and place the light designs on top so that you can imagine your light in-situ.
– We’ll then agree detail such as the number of lamps, RAL colours, neon colours and exact dimensions.
3. Approval & Production
– Once the detail is agreed – whether perspex or aluminium, vinyl or hand-painted – you will sign off the design and production will commence.
– Production of your light can take anything from 5 – 20 days depending on the specification.
4. Delivery & Installation
– We will deliver the light to your chosen address.
– We work with specialist installers who can hard-wire your lights and professionally mount them as required.