“SUNSHINE & SHOWERS” is one of three lights produced as part of our collaboration with Californian-born artist Jeremy Harnell.
ABOUT JEREMY HARNELL & SONS OF WOLVES
Sons of Wolves is a UK based design studio founded in 2014 by California-born artist Jeremy Harnell. Specialising in print and apparel collections featuring bold illustrations influenced by media, pop culture and nostalgia. Sons of Wolves products are sold and exhibited internationally, as well as producing bespoke designs for clients such as John Lewis, King & McGaw, Glyndebourne Opera, Tate, and The National Gallery.
ABOUT “SUNSHINE & SHOWERS”
It’s not a proper English Summer without a mix of Sunshine & Showers. A bright pink outline gives a ray of hope to the sun, cloud and raindrops, whilst the yellow aluminium casing gives a nod to the sun triumphing over the rain. This is a stunning lightbox that could sit pride-of-place in any British home.
- Aluminium frame with vinyl-covered opal acrylic front panel.
- Backlit by by 3 horizontal fluorescent tubes.
- Dimensions: W700mm x H700mm x D90mm.
- Comes fitted with a white flex and a standard UK 240V plug.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE LIGHTS ARE MADE-TO-ORDER AND WILL TAKE APPROX. 15-20 WORKING DAYS TO BE SHIPPED.