“ICE COLD” is one of three lights produced as part of our collaboration with Californian-born artist Jeremy Harnell.
ABOUT JEREMY HARNELL & SONS OF WOLVES
Sons of Wolves is a UK based design studio founded in 2014 by California-born artist Jeremy Harnell. Specialising in print and apparel collections featuring bold illustrations influenced by media, pop culture and nostalgia. Sons of Wolves products are sold and exhibited internationally, as well as producing bespoke designs for clients such as John Lewis, King & McGaw, Glyndebourne Opera, Tate, and The National Gallery.
ABOUT “ICE COLD”
A bold interpretation of the classic British Ice-Cream Van. Lit by fluorescent tubes from behind, this Feature Light has an original retro glow to it. The red aluminium frame picks up and accentuates the red from the ice cream van in a vivid manner.
- Aluminium frame with vinyl-covered opal acrylic front panel.
- Backlit by by 3 horizontal fluorescent tubes.
- Dimensions: W700mm x H700mm x D90mm.
- Comes fitted with a white flex and a standard UK 240V plug.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE LIGHTS ARE MADE-TO-ORDER AND WILL TAKE APPROX. 15-20 WORKING DAYS TO BE SHIPPED.