“BEACH HUTS” is one of three lights produced as part of our collaboration with Californian-born artist Jeremy Harnell.
ABOUT JEREMY HARNELL & SONS OF WOLVES
Sons of Wolves is a UK based design studio founded in 2014 by California-born artist Jeremy Harnell. Specialising in print and apparel collections featuring bold illustrations influenced by media, pop culture and nostalgia. Sons of Wolves products are sold and exhibited internationally, as well as producing bespoke designs for clients such as John Lewis, King & McGaw, Glyndebourne Opera, Tate, and The National Gallery.
ABOUT “BEACH HUTS”
Brighton? Bournemouth? Skegness? They all scream one thing – Beach Huts. This graphic interpretation of the classic British Beach Hut comes to life beautifully when backlit with the 2 vertical fluorescent tubes. The blue aluminium casing gives a bold statement to the subtler design.
- Aluminium frame with vinyl-covered opal acrylic front panel.
- Backlit by by 2 vertical fluorescent tubes.
- Dimensions: W610mm x H940mm x D90mm.
- Comes fitted with a white flex and a standard UK 240V plug.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE LIGHTS ARE MADE-TO-ORDER AND WILL TAKE APPROX. 15-20 WORKING DAYS TO BE SHIPPED.